November 9, 2020
088: Interview with Genevieve
In the episode, Genevieve and I discuss her beginnings into dance, her travels, her favorite food, the divine energies present in our dance, and much more!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Faco Como - Liriany
- Genevieve was introduced to ballet when she was 3 and she was active in ballet until she was 20.
- Genevieve enjoys combining energy around the divine feminine and the divine masculine in her approach to teaching kizomba.
- Genevieve's favorite food is watermelon.
- [BOOK] Sex At Dawn
- [PODCAST] Interview with Pilou
- [PODCAST] Thinker Podcast & Feeler Podcast
- [BLOG] The Love Languages of Dance by Laura Riva
- [PODCAST] The Dancing Change Podcast
- [BLOG] The Dancing Change Blog
- Bangarra Dance Theatre
- I Am Women Kizomba Choreo Project
- Andy and Yesi - Kizomba Fusion Video
- Genevieve Solo Ladies Styling Video on the beach
- Genevieve Solo Ladies Styling Video #2