September 28, 2016
023: Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? Part 1: Thinkers
In this episode my special guest Stephanie Gurnon and I talk about how thinkers and feelers show up in dance, some clues to help you find out your learning style, empower you become a better learner, and share perspectives from instructors catering to multiple learning styles and personalities.
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Make Your Feel by Alina Baraz (Kizomba Remix by JB)
- Analyze the way that you learn to enhance your learning experience.
- Don’t be afraid to ask your instructor to teach in the way that works best for you.
- Dance is one of best ways to guide you on your path to self-discovery.
- The Neo Kizomba Connection Trifecta
- The Strengths Finder 2.0 Book
- Different Learning Styles
Connect with Stephanie!