September 14, 2017
053: F*ck Your Comfort Zone
In this episode, we take a closer look at becoming more aware of our comfort zones and I share three pieces of content that can help you along the way.
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Deejay Show – Mambos Malucos (Feat Vany-Fox Beatz)
- It’s important to become as aware as possible of our comfort zones.
- Perpetually pushing yourself outside of your comfort zones is not an easy task.
- Challenge yourself to put yourself in areas of discomfort to strive for small 1% improvements.
- [PODCAST] My podcast on self-awareness
- [PODCAST] My podcast on the Connection Trifecta
- [VIDEO] Ted Talk by Bill Eckstrom: Why Comfort Will Ruin Your Life
- [BLOG] Continuous Improvement, 1% Better Everyday by James Clear
- [VIDEO] Tim Ferris talk on Defining your fears