September 7, 2016
020: Why The Investment of Privates Lessons Are Soooo Worth It To Serious Students of Dance
In this episode, my special guest Rachel Cassandra and I take a deeper look at why the investment of private lessons are soooo worth it to serious students of dance. We discuss multiple benefits and perspectives to consider from why you should take private lessons, how to choose and instructor, ideas to track your growth after the private lesson, and more!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Parham-Haller mig vaken (Tarraxa Remix) – DJ Radikal
- Private lessons can skyrocket your dance ability due to individualized, instantaneous feedback catered directly to your level.
- Private lessons allow you to learn at your pace and cover the topics/moves/steps that you are most interested in.
- Private lessons can be a great way to develop a relationship with the favorite dance instructors.
- [BLOG] 5 Talents of a World Class Uber Dancer
- Different Types of Learning Styles
- [BLOG] Learning to dance in a non-movement culture
- [BOOK] Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- [BLOG] Why Taking Private Lessons Is The Best
Rachel Cassandra’s Links