June 29, 2020
070: Interview with Larissa Thayane
In this episode, I interview Larissa Thayane, an international Brazilian Zouk instructor and event organizer. We discuss how she got started into dance, how she met Kadu, her life in Australia, and her entrepreneurial efforts in dance!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Real Love – Massari
- Larissa was trained in ballet at a young age.
- She was already a trained dancer when she met Kadu through a mutual friend. They made they’re big debut at a salsa congress in Sydney and from there they began to get booked internationally.
- Larissa is a fitness enthusiast that has recently become popular with her workouts on the Bonsu ball.