October 5, 2016
024: Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? Part 2: Feelers
In this episode my special guest Stephanie Gurnon and I talk about how thinkers and feelers show up in dance, some clues to help you find out your learning style, empower you become a better learner, and share perspectives from instructors catering to multiple learning styles and personalities.
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Nao E So by Sutak
- Always being on “energy overdrive” in your dance will limit what you can express in the music.
- Increasing the complexity of your moves can decrease the attention you have to focus on your partner and the music.
- As a teacher, you are orchestrating the energy of the room and catering to multiple learning styles.
- Dance is one of best ways to guide you on your path to self-discovery.
- [PODCAST] Are You A Thinker Or A Feeler? – Part 1: Thinkers
- The Order of Focus Flow
- The The Practicing Mind Book
- Different Learning Styles
- [PODCAST] Why The Investment of Private Lessons Is Sooo Worth It For Serious Students Of Dance
- [BOOK] The Little Prince
Connect with Stephanie!