November 23, 2020
090: Deconstructing Traditional Dance Roles With Eliza Veta
In this episode Eliza and I deconstruct traditional dance roles in the scope of leading and following, Eliza shares her experiences are a new follower to kizomba, when she decided start learning to lead, her experiences with other talented follows at socials, and much more!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Minha Terra - Stézy Zimmer
- It is now becoming more common for dance instructor to address the group as leads and follows, versus guys and girls.
- Imagine a dance festival or workshop where everyone both leads and follows!
- The increased level of awareness from learning your non-dominant role is truly a no brainer!
- [PODCAST] Interview with Julz
- [PODCAST] Interview with Danielle De Jong
- [PODCAST] Interview with Lindsay Hutton
- Demo of Adeline and Isabel - Ladies Styling
- Danielle & Monika - Ladies Styling
- Same Gender Salsa Competitions
- Instructor Communication Diagram
- Facebook: Eliza Veta