June 15, 2020
068: Creating Safer Spaces in Our Dance Community with Kate Meier
In this episode, Kate Meier gives us some great perspective and actionable tips to create safer spaces in our dance community from different levels.
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Yasmine feat. Josslyn – Es o Teu Primeiro Amor
- International dance events to local studios and socials can benefit from having a safe space policy.
- Among friends when traveling having a check-in plan can help avoid unwanted situations and unnecessary worry.
- Communities and events can also look at sanctions that can help people under boundaries and consent better before an all out ban.