February 8, 2017
040: How Dance Challenges Our Ideas Of Male Platonic Touch In Our Society?
In this episode, my special guest, Emily Bartholomew and I discuss the pressures males faces when it comes to touching other people in our society.
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Down For You – Alina Baraz
- There is a definite pressure on males in our society to prove they are trustworthy to touch.
- If you are male and your love language is touch growing up can be tough.
- Dance creates an environment where males can be introduced and can engage in platonic touch with other men and women.
- Emily’s Birthday Video from Neokiz HQ
- [BLOG] How A Lack of Touch is Destroying Our Men
- [PODCAST] The 5 Love Languages & Kizomba
- My Facebook Post Inspired by the Blog about the Lack of Touch
- Videos of me following/leading other men