November 16, 2016
029: How To Self-Assess Your Skill Level In Dance
In this episode, my special guest, Rachel Cassandra talk about various ways is mis-assess our skill levels and also some suggestions on some ways to properly assess your true skill level!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- We Are Young – Wab K (Kizomba Remix)
- Just because you have been dancing longer than someone does not automatically make you better a better dancer.
- Being one of the best dance in your small local scene is a very limited perspective.
- Dancing well and adapting to different levels of dancers is a completely different skill set from performing and learning choreography.
- [PODCAST] Benefits of Private Lessons
- [BLOG] Why 10 Years of Dance Experience Won’t Make You A Great Dancer by Laura Riva
- [BLOG] How Much Should You Compensate For Your Partner by Laura Riva
- [BLOG] A Glance At the 5 Talents of World Class Uber Dancers