June 22, 2016
012: How To Level Up Your Social Dance Experience
In this episode with my special guest Rachel Cassandra we cover some awesome social dance tips for newbies and veterans alike to make your next social a happier one. We cover topics such as hygiene, welcoming new people, feedback on the dance floor, floor craft and more!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- Quem Vai Doar Um Coração by Natingue
- The 30 seconds it takes to introduce yourself to a new person or introducing new people to others can go a LONG WAY.
- Asking for permission to give positive or negative feedback on the dance floor can show courtesy.
- Floorcraft goes a long way to take care of your partner as well as other couples on the dance floor.
- The Kizomba Community Website Rachel runs
- [PODCAST] 11 Kizomba Pet Peeves
- [BLOG] This Is Why They Told You No by Laura Riva
- [BLOG] What It Means When They Say No by Rachel Cassandra
- Kizomba Don’ts: 7 Rules For Not Being Terrible Part 1
- Kizomba Don’ts: 7 Rules For Not Being Terrible Part 2