August 24, 2016
018: 9 Workshop Dance Class Best Practices
In this episode with Laura Riva, we discuss how to make your next dance workshop or class a more enjoyable, productive, and efficient experience for everyone!
- Online Kizomba lessons at Learntokiz.com!
- The Super Bowl of Urban Kiz Festivals in North America, The Neo Kizomba Festival!
- DJ Elex and Buer – Arrank
- Retake classes to learn more!
- Remember that you are not the teacher.
- Work *with* your partners!
- Remember that your partners aren’t perfect and neither are you.
- Level yourself appropriately.
- Remember that it’s not a private.
- Use practice time to actually practice.
- Assume you know nothing.
- Revisit the material you learned.
- [BLOG] Workshop & Dance Class Best Practices
- [PODCAST] What It Means to Follow Like a Boss with Laura Riva
- [BLOG] Dear 1 Year Dancer
- YouTube Video Looper